I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Photobucket

♥ Koyuki's Playlist ♥

Who am I ?

-- 私の個人的な情報をもっと見る --

純名 -> LUNA KOYUKI

あだ名 -> KELLY

本当の名前 -> 刘珂杏
-> L.K SING [歌が好きです]

年齢-> 18 [2011]

高さ -> 164cm

重量 -> 48kg

生年月日 -> 27th April 1993

血液型 -> O型

--------- 私は日本が大好き ---------

Attention please
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
I'm not Japanese. My mum just pregnant me at Tokyo Japan only. Pregnant till 4 more months only discover, after got back to Malaysia just only born me. Don't ask me the same question again! Thanks~♡

请注意
▔▔▔
我不是日本人. 我の妈咪在日本东京怀孕我而已. 怀了四个月多才发现, 过后有赶回马来西亚才把我生下来の. 不要再问我同样の问题了! 谢谢♡

---------------------------------------------------------------

みなさんこんにちは!

今後の予定が、非常に美しい日々 頑張ります !
楽しんでやるぞーヽ(≧▽≦)/


嘘をつかない!
初心を忘れない!
楽しむ!

日本って人を知ってほしいから!

私を助けていた人,
いつもいつもありがとうございます!

じや、また!
~~~ピース~~~

ps (`・ω・´)
めげずに頑張って☆
はじめから諦めたら何も始まらないそ゛(´ー`)
一緒に頑張ろう♪

---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 20, 2011

5201314 ♥

LAST TIME, My life full of revenge..


I almost dunno what is the meaning of LOVE..


Lost true friends.. Liars around of me..


But NOW, everything is different..


Cause I'm with you.. My love.. Ivan baby 5201314


We smiled each other just because we were side by side,


I believed such a day lasted forever.


We should be a dark night itself,


if I were not to love you.


It would be possible to quarrel, to be jealous


and even to see your looks forever.


It would be possible to laugh by your side, to sleep by your side


and even to call your name forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

既然进来了就留言吧..(>^ω^<)

Photobucket

Lollipop 9

Photobucket

Lollipop 8

Photobucket

Lollipop 7

Photobucket

Lollipop 6

Photobucket

Lollipop 5

Photobucket

Lollipop 4

Photobucket

Lollipop 3

Photobucket

Lollipop 2

Photobucket

Lollipop 1

Photobucket

Lollipop

Photobucket
Photobucket

我游荡在记忆深处.. 寻找残留的幸福..

Photobucket

失去你我有多痛苦..

Photobucket

我恨你.. 因为你爱她..

Photobucket

我不会原谅背叛我的人.. 但是这样子.. 值得信任の人有多少..

Photobucket

我の偶像~TVXQ~♥

Photobucket

I LOVE J-ROCK

Photobucket

跟我挥手笑笑也没用哦~因为我还是会把你给吃了~Hohoho~^o^

Photobucket

最爱吃寿司了~♥

Photobucket

我の最爱~♥

Photobucket

I LOVE JAPAN

Photobucket